Pages

Ma RULES

Since you're reading my blog, you have to follow ma rules:
1. Foul words? NO
2. Spams? NO
3. Proper English? OF COURSE YES
4. Other language? CHINESE, FRENCH AND MALAY ONLY
5. Use my Blog to insult the others? ONLY ALDIOUS CAN DO
THAT
6. Stupid sign like >.< T.T? YES
7. Shortforms? NO, ONLY LOL IS ALLOWED
8. And please say that Nickelback is cool.
You will NOT receive punishment by breaking those rules!


Sunday, April 24, 2011

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT ALMOST EVERYTHING

Oh my god! Oh my god! I forgot about almost everything.
I always said that recently is boring but actually A LOT 
happened, damn I'm so sorry.

Including my exams result and stuff.
Here's my exam result by the way:
Wait, it's too long, I don't feel like
putting it... ...so... ...
-unknown error encountered-
DEAL WITH IT
But I don't mind announcing my ranking.
Class (1M): Second (FFFFUUUU)
Whole Form One: Fifteenth (FFFFFFFUUUUUUU)
Hey, I'm in an cluster school,
alright?
DEAL WITH IT
I made a lot of shit mistakes in my BM paper.
So... ... I'll do better next time!
HELL YEAH Semangat 6M-er!!!

I also forgot to tell you guys about the Kem Perdana 2,
or did I? Duh, that's not important. You mind if I say it again?
... ... ... ... ... ...-silence-... ... ... ... ... ...
I'll take silence as a 'No' alright?
... ... ... ... ...-more silence-... ... ... ... ...
Alright, settled then. Kem Perdana 2 starts from April 29th,
and ends on May 1st. It's a three days two nights camp.
I actually wanted to go because I've practiced marching for so long,
but I'm afraid that MYSTERIOUS THING
will happen again... ...

Well, actually that's all I wanna talk about.
Will keep you updated,
alright?

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA for double rainbow song! Don't miss. >:D Less than three!