Pages

Ma RULES

Since you're reading my blog, you have to follow ma rules:
1. Foul words? NO
2. Spams? NO
3. Proper English? OF COURSE YES
4. Other language? CHINESE, FRENCH AND MALAY ONLY
5. Use my Blog to insult the others? ONLY ALDIOUS CAN DO
THAT
6. Stupid sign like >.< T.T? YES
7. Shortforms? NO, ONLY LOL IS ALLOWED
8. And please say that Nickelback is cool.
You will NOT receive punishment by breaking those rules!


Saturday, May 29, 2010

One-of-a-kind activity.

Actually I don't go outdoor unless my mom forced me to. (sometimes she'll scold me to) Even sports I liked are also indoor.

Today, mom forced me to wake up at 7:00 a.m., that's not what I do every Saturday unless I wanna play computer. Then, we went to Titiwangsa park to cycle my bike, but I don't like cycling!!! Cycling is the worst sport, 'cause the stupid bike scratched my leg several time. I swear someday I'm gonna to get rid of the bike. And I'll be bike-free. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA for double rainbow song! Don't miss. >:D Less than three!